CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-22T22:00:56+00:002009 Nissan Rogue CRM Mitchell1 2020-09-22T22:00:56+00:00
- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Machine rear brake rotors
- ALTERNATOR DRIVE BELT – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front or Rear,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Lubricate and inspect vehicle chassis. Change oil & filter. Inspect air and breather filter. Inspect fluid levels and condition, inspect tire pressure and wear. Vehicle Inspection. Reset maintenance light.
- Remove and reinstall four wheels and rear brake drums to inspect brake condition. Inspect entire system for leaks. Lining remaining is: Front ( %) Rear ( %)
Cheryl H. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/21/2020