- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Machine rear rotors
- (Combination) – PARKING BRAKE SHOE & LINING – Remove & Replace – Both – [Includes: Replace Rear Disc Brake Pads (if necessary) and clean, lube and/or replace Parking Brake Hardware (as necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- check rear wiper and advise
- Install rear wiper arm
- Lubricate and inspect vehicle chassis. Change oil & filter. Inspect air and breather filter. Inspect fluid levels and condition, inspect tire pressure and wear. Vehicle Inspection. Reset maintenance light.
- R&R front brake pads, rotors, clean and lubricate slides
- Service air conditioner. Check condition of belts and A/C lines. Recharge with R-134a. Test system performance and duct temperature.
Robert C. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/4/2020