- (Combination) – DISC ROTOR – Machine both front rotors
- (Combination) – TIE ROD &/OR END – Replace Each
- Inspect and test for fluid leak
- Inspect for burning smell when driving – brakes?
- R&R Front brake calipers, replace front brake pads, clean and lubricate brake slides, bleed air from brake system.
- Road test vehicle, inspect steering pump, hoses, steering gear box or rack and pinion for leaks, remove old/dirty fluid and exchange with new clean fluid and add power steering fluid additive to help eliminate steering stiffness and noises.
- STEERING GEAR (COMPLETE) – Remove & Install or Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models – [Includes: Adjust toe-in on Rack and Pinion type Steering Gears. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. DOES NOT include transfer of components.]
- Front end alignment
Sally B. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/28/2020