shop191 2021-08-19T14:08:52+00:002018 Kia Optima shop191 2021-08-19T14:08:52+00:00
- 60K service
- Road test and verify engine performance, transmission operation, and shift patterns. Service transmission which includes: fluid exchange in transmission cooler, cooler lines, valve body, and torque converter. Exchange contaminated fluid out of vehicle transmission system and replace with new fluid as per vehicle specs.
- Clean & Decarbon Intake, Throttle Body & Fuel System
- Inspect hoses and clamps. Pressure test cooling system. Flush engine, radiator, and heater core in both directions. Bring antifreeze to -35 degrees. PH balance coolant to between 9.8 to 10.5. Check thermostat and electric cooling fan operation. Chec
- Lubricate and inspect vehicle chassis. Change oil & filter. Inspect air and breather filter. Inspect fluid levels and condition, inspect tire pressure and wear. Vehicle Inspection. Reset maintenance light.
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- BATTERY TERMINALS – Clean & Tighten
Bob O. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2021